PED Approved Forged Fittings Manufacturers in India.
India’s most leading and quality oriented Manufacturers, Stockist, and Suppliers of ASME B16.11 Forged Steel Fittings. We are offering market leading prices on Forged Steel Pipe Fitting from Mumbai, India.
We keep adequate stock of Forged Fittings ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS SP-95, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799 in all Dimensions to satisfy any small and large quantity orders from our valuable customers.
- What is a Forged Fitting?
- ASME B16.11 Forged Fitting Specifications
- ASME B16.11 Forged Fitting Materials & Grades
- ASME B16.11 Forged Fitting Manufacturing Standards
- ASME B16.11 Forged Fitting Types
- Why Choose M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP?
- ASME B16.11 Forged Fitting Dimensions
- ASME B16.11 Forged Fitting Weight
- ASME B16.11 Forged Fitting Applications
- Cities We Export and Supply Forged Fitting
- Countries We Export and Supply Forged Fitting
What is a Forged Fitting?
- Forged Fittings are use for associating or connecting pipes, pumps, valves, & other equipments to create a piping systems below size of 2 or 4 inches in diameter.
- There are mainly two types of forged fittings called socket-weld fittings which are connected to pipes by fillet welds and second one is threaded fittings in which the pipe is screwed onto the fittings.
- The ASME B16.11, MSS SP 75, MSS SP 83, MSS SP 95 specifications cover forged fittings for both socket weld and threaded to fit ASME B36.10 and ASME B36.19 carbon, alloy, stainless steel and nickel alloy pipes of small bore size.
- It is manufactured from solid blocks of steel, that are machined to obtain the final required shape within the tolerances set by the applicable specifications
- The class of the fitting represents the maximum allowed pressure that the device can withstand.
- Class 3000 fittings are used for pipes in schedule 80/XS; Class 6000 for pipes Sch. 160; Class 9000 fittings for pipes with larger wall thickness (XXS).
- Forged Fittings joints are made by bolting together two Forged Fittings with a gasket between them to give a seal.
Forged Fittings Specifications
Forged Pipe Fittings Type
|2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS||2000LBS,3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS|
|90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, Tee, Cross, Full Coupling, Half Coupling, Pipe Cap, Union, Reducer Insert, Boss, Branch Outlet, 90° Elbow Outlet, 45° Lateral Tee, Lateral Outlet, Branch Outlet Butt Weld, 90° Elbow Outlet Butt Weld, Lateral Outlet Butt Weld, Nipple Branch Outlet Butt Weld||90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, Tee, Cross, Full Coupling, Half Coupling, Reducing Coupling, Pipe Cap, Hex Head Bushing, Hex Head Plug, Square Head Plug, Round Head Plug, Union, Hex Nipple, Street Elbow, Bull Plug, Boss, Swage Nipple, Pipe Nipple, Adapter, Union (Male x Female), Branch Outlet, 90° Elbow Outlet, 45° Lateral Tee, Lateral Outlet, Nipple Branch Outlet|
|Dimension Specifications||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799||
ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
|1/8″~4″ (DN6~DN100)||1/8″~4″ (DN6~DN100)|
ISO, DIN, NPT, BSPT
Forged Steel Fittings Materials & Grades
Stainless Steel Forged Pipe Fittings :
|Standard||ASTM / ASME A/SA 182|
|Grade||F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L.|
Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Forged Pipe Fittings :
|Standard||ASTM / ASME A/SA 182|
|Grade||F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61.|
Nickel Alloy Forged Steel Pipe Fittings :
|Standard||ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472|
|Grade||UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600(INCONEL 600), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)|
Copper Alloy Forged Steel Pipe Fittings :
|Standard||ASTM / ASME SB 61 / 62 / 151 / 152.|
|Grade||UNS NO. C 92200, UNS NO. C 83600, UNS NO. 70600, 71500, C 70600 (CU -NI- 90/10), C 71500 (CU -NI- 70/30), UNS NO C 10100, C 10200, C 10300, C 10800, C 12000, C 12200|
Carbon Steel Forged Steel Pipe Fittings :
|Standard||ASTMA 105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2.|
|Grade||F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70|
Alloy Steel Forged Steel Pipe Fittings :
|Grade||F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91|
Brass Forged Steel Pipe Fittings :
|Grade||Brass CA 360, CA 345 and CA 377 / SAE J530, SAE J531 and ASA|
Forged Pipe Fittings Manufacturing Standards
|ASTM A182 – ASME SA182||Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings|
|ASME B16.9||Factory-Made Wrought Buttwelding Fittings|
|ASME B16.11||Forged Fittings, Socket – Welding and Threaded|
|MSS SP-43||Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications|
|MSS SP-95||Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs|
|BS3799||Specification for Steel pipe fittings, screwed and Socket-welding for the petroleum industry|
ASME B16.11 Forged Fittings TypesForged Socket Weld Fittings
Why Choose M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP?
- » M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP is an ISO / OHSAS / PED Certified Stockist, Exporter, and Supplier of Forged Steel Pipe Fittings Manufactured with the finest quality of raw materials such as Stainless Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Nickel Alloys, Cupro Nickel, Alloy 20, Carbon Steel, SMO 256, Alloy Steel, Titanium, Brass, Hastelloy, Monel, Inconel, Incoloy etc. which results in High-Quality End Products.
- » We are maintaining huge stock that can fulfill any large requirements of our client and Since 1972 we are in this business and have experience of supplying and exporting of ASME B16.11 Forged Steel Fittings in different countries Including Qatar, Bahrain, Bangladesh, UAE, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Myanmar, Oman, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Yemen, etc. You are at the right place to buy it.
- » We are famed as the most trusted Forged Fittings Manufacturers in Mumbai, India. The material used in the manufacturing process of the Forged Fittings Socket-welding and Threaded are of optimum quality that ensures notable features like high durability, strength, and resistivity to abrasion and corrosion.
- » We provide the material with all testing services before dispatch of the material.
- » We can manufacture fittings as per drawings.
- » These products are also checked stringently by quality analysts to ensure that defect free and best quality products to our honored clients.
- » In-house designing and testing facility and are also in process of adding more lines
- » These Products are designed and developed in accordance with the IQS(International Quality Standards).
- Optimum finish
- Different sizes as per requirement
Forged Pipe Fittings DimensionsForged Screwed Fittings to ANSI B-16.11 3000/6000 LBS. Threaded to ASA B2.1 Dimensions:
Approximate Weight of Forged Fittings
ASME B16.11 Forged Steel Fittings Applications Industries
Chemicals Fertilizers Industries
Nuclear Thermal Industries
Oil Gas Industries
Pharmacy Surgical Industries
Water Gas Piping Systems
Cities We Export and Supply Forged Steel Fitting
Countries We Export and Supply Forged Steel Fitting