Authoritative ANSI B16.5 / ASME B16.47 Flat Flanges Manufacturers in India.
As one of the leaders amongst Manufacturers, Stockist, and Exporters of Flat Face Flange, ASME B16.5 / ANSI B16.47 Flat Flange, We are offering competitive prices in India on DIN Flat Flange, Series A & B FF Flanges, MSS Flat Flange.
We keep adequate stock of SS Flat Flanges, Alloy Steel Flat Flanges, Nickel Alloy 200 FF Flange, Carbon Steel Flat Flange, Inconel Flat Flange, Hastelloy Flat Flange, Copper Nickel Flat Face Flanges, Duplex & Super Duplex Flat Flange, Alloy 20 Flat Flange in all Dimensions to satisfy any small and large quantity orders from our valuable customers.
- What is a Flat Face Flange
- Flat Face Flange Specifications
- Flat Face Flange Materials and Grades
- Why Choose us to Buy Flat Face Flange
- Flat Face Flange Price in India
- Flat Face Flange Dimensions
- Flat Face Flange Manufacturing Process
- Flat Face Flange Application Industries
- Cities We Export Flat Face Flange
- Countries We Export Flat Face Flange
Popular Product Searches on M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP:
SO Flange | WN Flange | BL Flange | LJ Flange | Threaded Flange | SW Flange | RTJ Flange | Spectacle Flange | High Hub Flange | Orifice Flange | Reducing Flange | Square Flange | Tongue Flange | LWN Flange | Spade Ring Spacer | Nipo / Weldo Flange | Expander Flange
What is a Flat Flanges
The Flat flanges has a gasket surface in the same plane as the bolting circle face. It is also known as flat face flange. Applications using flat face flanges are frequently those in which the mating flange or flanged fitting is made from a casting. Flat face flanges are used when the counter-flanges are flat face. This condition occurs mainly on connection to Cast Iron equipment, valves, and specialties. ASME B31.1 says that when connecting flat face cast iron flanges to carbon steel flanges, the raised face on the carbon steel flange must be removed, and that a full face gasket is required.
Flat Flanges Specifications
|Type||:||Flat Face Flange|
|Size||:||½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
|Standard||:||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820|
|Class||:||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.|
|DIN||:||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673|
|BS||:||BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10|
|In Form||:||SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc|
|Specialize||:||As per drawing|
|Coating/Surface Treatment||:||Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Connection Type||:||Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large|
|Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove|
|Flange Face Type||:||Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)|
|Dimensions||:||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings|
|Packing||:||No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case|
|Usage||:||Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.|
Flat Flanges Materials & Grades
|Stainless Steel Flat Flanges||:||ASTM A 182, A 240 F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H,904L|
|Carbon Steel Flat Flanges||:||ASTM / ASME A/SA 105 ASTM / ASME A 350 , ASTM A 181 LF 2 / A516 Gr.70 A36, A694 F42, F46, F52,|
|F60, F65, F70|
|Alloy Steel Flat Flanges||:||ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 & A 387 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91|
|Duplex Steel Flat Flanges||:||ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61|
|6% Moly / Super Duplex Flat Flanges||:||ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61|
|Low Temperature Steel Flat Flanges||:||ASTM A350 LF2, LF3, LF6|
|High Yield Flat Flanges||:||ASTM A694 F42, F52, F60, F65, F70|
|Nickel Alloys Flat Flanges||:||ASTM SB564, SB160, SB472, SB162 – Nickel 200 (UNS No. N02200), Nickel 201 (UNS No. N02201), Monel 400 (UNS No. N04400), Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500), Inconel 800 (UNS No. N08800), Inconel 825 (UNS No. N08825), Inconel 600 (UNS No. N06600), Inconel 625 (UNS No. N06625), Inconel 601 (UNS No. N06601), Hastelloy C 276 (UNS No. N10276), Alloy 20 (UNS No. N08020)|
|Copper Alloys Flat Flanges||:||ASTM SB 61 , SB62 , SB151 , SB152 – UNS No. C 70600 (Cu-Ni 90/10), C 71500 (Cu-Ni 70/30), UNS No. C 10100, 10200, 10300, 10800, 12000, 12200|
|Alloys Flat Flanges||:||ALLOY 20, ALLOY C, ALLOY C276, ALLOY B2|
|Other Grade of Flat Flanges||:||Bronze, Brass, Cupro Nickel, Titanium, Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy|
Why Choose M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP
- » M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP welcome small and large quantity orders and are capable of manufacture Flat Flanges according to drawings provided by customers.
- » An ISO / OHSAS / PED Certified Stockist and Exporters of Flat Face Flanges Manufactured with the finest quality raw materials (Stainless Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Nickel Alloys, Cupro Nickel, Alloy 20, Carbon Steel, etc.) results in High-Quality End Products.
- » With the quality, we also guarantee On-Time Delivery of ASME B16.5/B16.47 FF Flanges. If clients have any query regarding purchased products they can chat with our support team live on a website (24/7 support service) or they can mail us on email@example.com.
- » Our state-of-the-art infrastructure is located in the industrial hub, Mumbai India and we possess a team of highly qualified as well as experienced professionals. We continuously keep on upgrading our machinery to meet the challenges of fiercely competitive and ever changing market demands.
- » We believe that along with Competitive Prices, the Quality performance of products and customer satisfaction are the basis for growth and success of our business. We tend to present innovative solutions and services to our customers.
- » Since 1972 we are in this business and Manufacturing Flat Flange in different standards like ANSI, ASME, BS, DIN, API. Product Supplied by us are accepted by Client’s in various industries small basic industries such as Textile, Paper, Engineering, Sugar, Dairy, Cement to more complex such as Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Power, Onshore & Offshore ETC. Our main export market is Bahrain, Bangladesh, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Myanmar, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Uzbekistan etc.
Flat Flanges Price List
Following is Flat (FF) Flanges price in India. This price range also depends on minimum order and might vary without any prior information. For more details contact us now and get Instant Quote.
Flat Flanges Dimension and weight Chart:
DIN2503 PN40 Flat Face Flanges:
|Nominal Pipe Size||Diameter of Pipe||Flange I.D||No. of holes||Flange Dia||Thk of Flange||Dia of Bolt Circle||Dia of Bolt Holes||Approx.Weight|
Manufacturing Process of Flat Flanges
We have Skilled staff to maintain the quality of products throughout the manufacturing process from selection of raw material to processing, marking, packaging, storage, and transportation. Our Flat Face Flanges are 100% inspected before being packed and dispatched & all our materials are tested to International standards. Sometimes we also accept Third Party Inspection appointed by our clients.
- » Raw Material Check
- » Quantity Check
- » Visual & Dimension Check
- » Chemical Analysis Check
- » Preservation Analysis Certificate
- » Weight Measuring
- » Cut Surface Check
- » Marking
- » Material Grade Check
- » Weight Measuring
- » Temperature Control
- » Normalizing
- » Tempering, Q.T
- » Solution Treatment
- » Mechanical Test
- » Material Grade Check
- » Weight Measuring
- » Temperature Check
- » Dimension Check
- » Dimension size inspect
- » Visual Test
- » Nondestructive Test
- » Preserve Check
- » Marking on the flange
- » Tectyl 506or Pickling or etc. Coating
- » Packing Spec. Check
- » Packing Inspection
- » Delivery
Flat Flanges Applications & Uses
Today M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP is one of the leading manufacturer, stockists, and exporters of Flat Face Flanges and supplying to various core industries like
Chemicals Fertilizers Industries
Nuclear Thermal Industries
Oil Gas Industries
Pharmacy Surgical Industries
Water Gas Piping Systems
Cities We Export Flat Flanges
Countries We Export Flat Flanges