Authoritative ANSI B16.5 / ASME B16.47 Socket Weld Flanges Manufacturers in India.
As one of the leaders amongst Manufacturers, Stockist, and Exporters of Raised Face Socket Weld Flange, ASME B16.5 / ANSI B16.47 Socket Weld Flange, We are offering competitive prices in India on DIN Socket Weld Flange, Series A & B SWRF Flanges, MSS Socket Weld Flange.
We keep adequate stock of SS Socket Weld Flanges, Alloy Steel Socket Weld Flanges, Nickel Alloy 200 SW Flange, Carbon Steel Socket Weld Flange, Inconel Socket Weld Flange, Hastelloy Socket Weld Flange, Copper Nickel SWRF Flanges, Duplex & Super Duplex Socket Weld Flange, Alloy 20 Socket Weld Flange in all Dimensions to satisfy any small and large quantity orders from our valuable customers.
- What is a Socket Weld Flange
- Socket Weld Flange Specifications
- Socket Weld Flange Materials and Grades
- Why Choose us to Buy Socket Weld Flange
- Socket Weld Flange Price in India
- Socket Weld Flange Dimensions
- Socket Weld Flange Dimensional Tolerances
- Socket Weld Flange Manufacturing Process
- Socket Weld Flange Application Industries
- Cities We Export Socket Weld Flange
- Countries We Export Socket Weld Flange
What is a Socket Weld Flanges
Socket weld flanges are typically used on smaller sizes of high-pressure pipes. These socket-weld pipe flanges are attached by inserting the pipe into the socket end and applying fillet weld around the top. This allows for a smooth bore and better flow of the fluid or gas inside of the pipe.
Socket-weld flanges were initially developed for use on small-size high pressure piping. Socket-Weld Flanges has a female socket in which pipe is fitted. Fillet welding is done from outside on the pipe.
Socket Weld Flanges Specifications
|Type||:||Socket Weld (SW) Flange|
|Size||:||½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
|Standard||:||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820|
|Class||:||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.|
|DIN||:||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673|
|BS||:||BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10|
|In Form||:||SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc|
|Specialize||:||As per drawing|
|Coating/Surface Treatment||:||Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Connection Type||:||Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large|
|Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove|
|Flange Face Type||:||Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)|
|Dimensions||:||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings|
|Packing||:||No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case|
|Usage||:||Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.|
Socket Weld Flanges Materials & Grades
|Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flanges||:||ASTM A 182, A 240 F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H,904L|
|Carbon Steel Socket Weld Flanges||:||ASTM / ASME A/SA 105 ASTM / ASME A 350 , ASTM A 181 LF 2 / A516 Gr.70 A36, A694 F42, F46, F52,|
|F60, F65, F70|
|Alloy Steel Socket Weld Flanges||:||ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 & A 387 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91|
|Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges||:||ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61|
|6% Moly / Super Duplex Socket Weld Flanges||:||ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61|
|Low Temperature Steel Socket Weld Flanges||:||ASTM A350 LF2, LF3, LF6|
|High Yield Socket Weld Flanges||:||ASTM A694 F42, F52, F60, F65, F70|
|Nickel Alloys Socket Weld Flanges||:||ASTM SB564, SB160, SB472, SB162 – Nickel 200 (UNS No. N02200), Nickel 201 (UNS No. N02201), Monel 400 (UNS No. N04400), Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500), Inconel 800 (UNS No. N08800), Inconel 825 (UNS No. N08825), Inconel 600 (UNS No. N06600), Inconel 625 (UNS No. N06625), Inconel 601 (UNS No. N06601), Hastelloy C 276 (UNS No. N10276), Alloy 20 (UNS No. N08020)|
|Copper Alloys Socket Weld Flanges||:||ASTM SB 61 , SB62 , SB151 , SB152 – UNS No. C 70600 (Cu-Ni 90/10), C 71500 (Cu-Ni 70/30), UNS No. C 10100, 10200, 10300, 10800, 12000, 12200|
|Alloys Socket Weld Flanges||:||ALLOY 20, ALLOY C, ALLOY C276, ALLOY B2|
|Other Grade of Socket Weld Flanges||:||Bronze, Brass, Cupro Nickel, Titanium, Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy|
Why Choose M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP
- » M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP welcome small and large quantity orders and are capable of manufacture Socket Weld Flanges according to drawings provided by customers.
- » An ISO / OHSAS / PED Certified Stockist and Exporters of SWRF Flanges Manufactured with the finest quality raw materials (Stainless Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Nickel Alloys, Cupro Nickel, Alloy 20, Carbon Steel, etc.) results in High-Quality End Products.
- » With the quality, we also guarantee On-Time Delivery of ASME B16.5/B16.47 SW Flanges. If clients have any query regarding purchased products they can chat with our support team live on a website (24/7 support service) or they can mail us on email@example.com.
- » Our state-of-the-art infrastructure is located in the industrial hub, Mumbai India and we possess a team of highly qualified as well as experienced professionals. We continuously keep on upgrading our machinery to meet the challenges of fiercely competitive and ever changing market demands.
- » We believe that along with Competitive Prices, the Quality performance of products and customer satisfaction are the basis for growth and success of our business. We tend to present innovative solutions and services to our customers.
- » Since 1972 we are in this business and Manufacturing Socket Weld Flanges in different standards like ANSI, ASME, BS, DIN, API. Product Supplied by us are accepted by Client’s in various industries small basic industries such as Textile, Paper, Engineering, Sugar, Dairy, Cement to more complex such as Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Power, Onshore & Offshore ETC. Our main export market is Bahrain, Bangladesh, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Myanmar, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Uzbekistan etc.
Socket Weld Flanges Price List
Following is Socket Weld (SWRF) Flanges price in India. This price range also depends on minimum order and might vary without any prior information. For more details contact us now and get Instant Quote.
ASME B16.5 Socket Weld Flanges Dimensions:
Inner diameter depending on thicknesses:
ASME B16.5 Socket Weld Flanges Dimensional Tolerances
≤ 24 = 1.6 mm | > 24 = ± 3.2 mm
≤ 10 = ± 0.8 mm | ≥ 12 = + 1.6 mm / – 0 mm
|Diameter of Contact Face
1.6 mm Raised Face = ± 0.8 mm
6.35 mm Raised Face, Tongue & Groove / Male-Female = ± 0.4 mm
|Outside Diameter of Hub
≤ 12 = + 2.4 mm / – 1.6 mm | ≥ 14 = ± 3.2 mm
|Diameter of Counterbore
Same as for Inside Diameter
Bolt Circle = 1.6 mm | Bolt Hole Spacing = ± 0.8 mm
Eccentricity of Bolt Circle with Respect to Facing
≤ 2½ = 0.8 mm max. | ≥ 3 = 1.6 mm max.
≤ 18 = + 3.2 mm / – 0 | ≥ 20 = + 4.8 mm / – 0
|Length thru Hub
≤ 18 = + 3.2 mm / – 0.8 mm | ≥ 20 = + 4.8 mm / – 1.6 mm
Manufacturing Process of Socket Weld FlangesWe have Skilled staff to maintain the quality of products throughout the manufacturing process from selection of raw material to processing, marking, packaging, storage, and transportation. Our Socket Weld Flanges are 100% inspected before being packed and dispatched & all our materials are tested to International standards. Sometimes we also accept Third Party Inspection appointed by our clients.
- » Raw Material Check
- » Quantity Check
- » Visual & Dimension Check
- » Chemical Analysis Check
- » Preservation Analysis Certificate
- » Weight Measuring
- » Cut Surface Check
- » Marking
- » Material Grade Check
- » Weight Measuring
- » Temperature Control
- » Normalizing
- » Tempering, Q.T
- » Solution Treatment
- » Mechanical Test
- » Material Grade Check
- » Weight Measuring
- » Temperature Check
- » Dimension Check
- » Dimension size inspect
- » Visual Test
- » Nondestructive Test
- » Preserve Check
- » Marking on the flange
- » Tectyl 506or Pickling or etc. Coating
- » Packing Spec. Check
- » Packing Inspection
- » Delivery
Socket Weld Flanges Applications & UsesToday M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP is one of the leading manufacturer, stockists, and exporters of SW Flanges and supplying to various core industries like
Chemicals Fertilizers Industries
Nuclear Thermal Industries
Oil Gas Industries
Pharmacy Surgical Industries
Water Gas Piping Systems
Cities We Export Socket Weld Flanges
Countries We Export Socket Weld Flanges