Authoritative ANSI B16.5 / ASME B16.47 Reducing Flange Manufacturers in India.
As one of the leaders amongst Manufacturers, Stockist, and Exporters of Raised Face Reducing Flange, ASME B16.5 / ANSI B16.47 Reducing Threaded Flanges, We are offering competitive prices in India on DIN Reducing Flange, Series A & B Reducing Flange, MSS Reducing Flange.
We keep adequate stock of SS Reducing Flanges, Alloy Steel Reducing Flanges, Nickel Alloy 200 Reducing Flanges, Carbon Steel Reducing Flanges, Inconel Reducing Flanges, Hastelloy Reducing Flanges, Copper Nickel Reducing Flanges, Duplex & Super Duplex Reducing Flanges, Alloy 20 Reducing Flanges in all Dimensions to satisfy any small and large quantity orders from our valuable customers.
- What is a Reducing Flanges
- Reducing Flanges Specifications
- Reducing Flanges Materials and Grades
- Why Choose us to Buy Reducing Flanges
- Reducing Flanges Price in India
- Reducing Flanges Dimensions
- Reducing Flanges Manufacturing Process
- Reducing Flanges Application Industries
- Cities We Export Reducing Flanges
- Countries We Export Reducing Flanges
What is a Reducing Flange
Reducing flange are a specialty flange that is most often used on projects that require the fitting together of different sized pipes.
There are several types of reducing flanges including weld-neck reducing flanges, slip-on reducing flanges and threaded reducing flanges.
Reducing flanges can be grouped into 3 main configurations– Type 1, 2 & 3.
- A type 1 reducing flange – where the reduction in bores is quite small the bolt holes have to be staggered on / off centres so that they don’t clash.
- A type 2 reducing flange – Where the reduction is not so great and the periphery of the smaller bore mating flange would impinge on the nuts then these type of flanges are employed with threaded bolt holes negating the use of nuts.
- A type 3 reducing flange – flanges have through holes for the large bore bolts and are used where there is a significant reduction in bores.
Reducing Flange Specifications
|Size||:||½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
|Standard||:||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820|
|Class||:||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.|
|DIN||:||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673|
|BS||:||BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10|
|In Form||:||SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc|
|Specialize||:||As per drawing|
|Coating/Surface Treatment||:||Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Connection Type||:||Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large|
|Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove|
|Flange Face Type||:||Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)|
|Dimensions||:||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings|
|Packing||:||No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case|
|Usage||:||Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.|
Reducing Flange Materials & Grades
|Stainless Steel Reducing Flange||:||ASTM A 182, A 240 F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H,904L|
|Carbon Steel Reducing Flange||:||ASTM / ASME A/SA 105 ASTM / ASME A 350 , ASTM A 181 LF 2 / A516 Gr.70 A36, A694 F42, F46, F52,|
|F60, F65, F70|
|Alloy Steel Reducing Flange||:||ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 & A 387 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91|
|Duplex Steel Reducing Flange||:||ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61|
|6% Moly / Super Duplex Reducing Flange||:||ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61|
|Low Temperature Steel Reducing Flange||:||ASTM A350 LF2, LF3, LF6|
|High Yield Reducing Flange||:||ASTM A694 F42, F52, F60, F65, F70|
|Nickel Alloys Reducing Flange||:||ASTM SB564, SB160, SB472, SB162 – Nickel 200 (UNS No. N02200), Nickel 201 (UNS No. N02201), Monel 400 (UNS No. N04400), Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500), Inconel 800 (UNS No. N08800), Inconel 825 (UNS No. N08825), Inconel 600 (UNS No. N06600), Inconel 625 (UNS No. N06625), Inconel 601 (UNS No. N06601), Hastelloy C 276 (UNS No. N10276), Alloy 20 (UNS No. N08020)|
|Copper Alloys Reducing Flange||:||ASTM SB 61 , SB62 , SB151 , SB152 – UNS No. C 70600 (Cu-Ni 90/10), C 71500 (Cu-Ni 70/30), UNS No. C 10100, 10200, 10300, 10800, 12000, 12200|
|Alloys Reducing Flange||:||ALLOY 20, ALLOY C, ALLOY C276, ALLOY B2|
|Other Grade of Reducing Flange||:||Bronze, Brass, Cupro Nickel, Titanium, Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy|
Why Choose M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP
- » M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP welcome small and large quantity orders and are capable of manufacture Reducing Flanges according to drawings provided by customers.
- » An ISO / OHSAS / PED Certified Stockist and Exporters of Reducing Threaded Flanges Manufactured with the finest quality raw materials (Stainless Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Nickel Alloys, Cupro Nickel, Alloy 20, Carbon Steel, etc.) results in High-Quality End Products.
- » With the quality, we also guarantee On-Time Delivery of ASME B16.5/B16.47 Reducing Flange. If clients have any query regarding purchased products they can chat with our support team live on a website (24/7 support service) or they can mail us on email@example.com.
- » Our state-of-the-art infrastructure is located in the industrial hub, Mumbai India and we possess a team of highly qualified as well as experienced professionals. We continuously keep on upgrading our machinery to meet the challenges of fiercely competitive and ever changing market demands.
- » We believe that along with Competitive Prices, the Quality performance of products and customer satisfaction are the basis for growth and success of our business. We tend to present innovative solutions and services to our customers.
- » Since 1972 we are in this business and Manufacturing Reducing Flange in different standards like ANSI, ASME, BS, DIN, API. Product Supplied by us are accepted by Client’s in various industries small basic industries such as Textile, Paper, Engineering, Sugar, Dairy, Cement to more complex such as Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Power, Onshore & Offshore ETC. Our main export market is Bahrain, Bangladesh, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Myanmar, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Uzbekistan etc.
Reducing Flange Price List
Following is Reducing Threaded Flanges price in India. This price range also depends on minimum order and might vary without any prior information. For more details contact us now and get Instant Quote.
ASME B16.5 Reducing Flange Dimensions:
|Nominal Size||Type||Ø A||D||Liner
Manufacturing Process of Reducing FlangeWe have Skilled staff to maintain the quality of products throughout the manufacturing process from selection of raw material to processing, marking, packaging, storage, and transportation. Our Reducing Threaded Flanges are 100% inspected before being packed and dispatched & all our materials are tested to International standards. Sometimes we also accept Third Party Inspection appointed by our clients.
- » Raw Material Check
- » Quantity Check
- » Visual & Dimension Check
- » Chemical Analysis Check
- » Preservation Analysis Certificate
- » Weight Measuring
- » Cut Surface Check
- » Marking
- » Material Grade Check
- » Weight Measuring
- » Temperature Control
- » Normalizing
- » Tempering, Q.T
- » Solution Treatment
- » Mechanical Test
- » Material Grade Check
- » Weight Measuring
- » Temperature Check
- » Dimension Check
- » Dimension size inspect
- » Visual Test
- » Nondestructive Test
- » Preserve Check
- » Marking on the flange
- » Tectyl 506or Pickling or etc. Coating
- » Packing Spec. Check
- » Packing Inspection
- » Delivery
Reducing Flange Applications & UsesToday M P Jain Tubing Solutions LLP is one of the leading manufacturer, stockists, and exporters of Reducing Flanges and supplying to various core industries like
Chemicals Fertilizers Industries
Nuclear Thermal Industries
Oil Gas Industries
Pharmacy Surgical Industries
Water Gas Piping Systems
Cities We Export Reducing Flange
Countries We Export Reducing Flange